|M. Pharm - Master of Pharmacy (2 Years - Full Time)|
The course enables pharmacists to acquire and apply knowledge of drug action in patient care and to develop the skills needed to promote the effective use of medicines in hospitals and in primary care. Students study the scientific and clinical factors that influence treatment with medicines and the delivery of pharmaceutical care. The advanced training which the course offers in the practice of clinical pharmacy enables graduates to judge new treatments critically and to extend clinical services.
The course is provided on full-time basis. The M.Pharm course will be conducted at Shri Mahant Indiresh Hospital, a 360 bed multi specialty Hospital funded by the parent body of this Institute.
The Course Comprises the following:
- Communication in Clinical Settings
- Clinical Information Sources
- Common Laboratory Tests and their relevance to monitoring patients receiving drug therapy
- Principles and Practice of Therapeutics
- Pharmaceutical Care and Management of Disease States, focusing on the contribution of the Pharmacist
- Oral Communication and Problem Solving Skills
The Programme is affiliated to Uttaranchal Technical University, Dehradun with effect from the academic year 2006-07.
|Eligibility : B.Pharm. from AICTE approved College/Institute with minimum 50% marks in aggregate along with valid GATE score.|
FEE STRUCTURE *
|Univ. & Regn. Exam||4500||0||4000||0||0||0||0||0|
|* Fee Structure is under revision.|
|| M. Pharm 2 Years (Full Time) | | B. Pharm 4 Years (Full Time) ||