- ABOUT US
- STUDENTS CORNER
- CORPORATE RESOURCE CENTER
- CONTACT US
Anti Ragging Policy
Any student found indulging in committing or abetting in ragging shall be punished/ rusticated/ expelled/ suspended from the institute.
WHAT CONSTITUTES RAGGING?
1. Any conduct by any student or students whether by words spoken or written or by an act which has the effect of teasing, treating or handling with rudeness a fresher or any other student.
2. Indulging in rowdy or undisciplined activities by any student or students which causes or is likely to cause annoyance, hardship, physical or psychological harm or to raise fear or apprehension thereof in the mind of any student.
3. Asking any student to do any act which such student will not in the ordinary course do and which has the effect of causing or generating a sense of shame or torment or embarrassment so as to adversely affect the physique or psyche of such fresher or any other student.
4. Any act by a senior student that prevents, disrupts or disturbs the regular academic activity of any other student or a fresher.
5. Exploiting the services of a fresher or any other student for completing the academic tasks assigned to an individual or a group of students.
6. Any act of financial extortion or forceful expenditure burden put on a fresher or any other student by students.
7. Any act of physical abuse including all variants of it: sexual abuse, homosexual assaults, stripping, forcing obscene and lewd acts, gestures causing body harm or any other danger to health of person.
8.Any act or abuse by spoken words, emails, post, public insults which would also include deriving perverted pleasure, vicarious or sadistic thrill from actively or passively participating in the discomfiture to a fresher or any other student.
9.Any act that affects the mental health and self confidence of a fresher or any other student with or without an intent to derive a sadistic pleasure or showing off power, authority or superiority by a student over any fresher or any other student.
To control ragging and other disciplinary problems, the following committees have been formed. In case of ragging students should immediately approach these committees on given telephone/mobile numbers.
|Anti Ragging Committee|
| Prof.(Dr.) Preeti Kothiyal
| Col.Anand Kumar SM(Retd.)
|Dr. Manoj Gehlot||9412382491|
|Dr. Uma Rawat||9997025125|