The Division of Pharmaceutical Sciences functions in a separate triple-storey building. It houses lecture rooms, auditorium, departmental reference library, administrative unit, faculty rooms, museum, animal room, botanical garden and laboratories Pharmaceutics I and II.
Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmacognosy/Human Anatomy & Physiology, Pharm. Tech. Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Chem. I and II, Industrial Pharmacy, Pharm. Microbiology with attached aseptic Chamber. Research work on Chemical Carcinogenesis and Epidemilogy is in progress. Several Research Papers/Abstracts have been presented and published in national and international journals.
The Institute has its own CPCSEA approved animal house duly registered breeding lab for animals. Advance Computer Lab with Internet facility is provided.
The progress of the department can be assessed by outstanding performance of our students in GATE /GPAT..
- Highly qualified, motivated and experienced team of teachers.
- Seven Ph.D. awardees and two young scientist awardees from the core of the faculty
- Research - the crux of the department. Past two years have witnessed over 100 research articles in various national/international journals.
- Guest lectures a regular feature. Speakers include experts from international & national level.
- State of the art central instrumentation facility housing HPCL, UV spectro photometer, FT-IR.
- Machine room with multistation automated tablet punching machine.
- Well stacked library facilitated with online e-ojurnals along with 31 National & International journals.
- Round the clock Internet connectivity with Wi-Fi campus.
- An independent modern fully Air-conditioned CPCSEA approved animal house cum breeding centre.
- Well maintained Herbal Garden with over 50 species of medicinal plants.
- Excellent placement record.
- Hostel facility for girls.
- Personality development seminar & workshops conducted from time to time.
- Industrial tour and extra curricular activities a regular feature.